11 enero 2011

Michael Douglas "The tumor is gone"




Michael Douglas has beaten his cancer."I feel good, relieved," Douglas tells Matt Lauer
in an interview scheduled to air on the Today show Tuesday. "The tumor is gone. But, you know, I have to check out on a monthly basis now to maintain." Nevertheless, he's optimistic that he’s cancer-free after going through radiation and chemotherapy to treat a tumor on the base of his tongue. "I think the odds are with the tumor gone," Douglas, 66, says, "and what I know about this particular type of cancer [is] that I've got it beat." With the good news, Douglas says he'll ».

************************

Pues eso, que al parecer se siente bien, que el tumor ha desaparecido, pero que ya se sabe que este tipo de cánceres requieren revisiones muy periódicas (mensuales). Por lo tanto una buena noticia de la que nos alegramos.

No hay comentarios: